Monday, August 13, 2007

a personal best, hot balls and cheap shit. lots of it.



I set a new personal best yesterday on the dog lawn in Richmond – one hour which included weed eating. I’m the man. Shauna had come with me, as she wanted to go to some crazy Asian dollar store on three road. So she dropped me off and then took the elephant over to three road and all the cheap Asian goodness while Stella and I stayed at the dog lawn.
I didn’t even feel like I was going any faster than usual but I don’t know if I’ve ever even come close to an hour by myself on that baby. The Garbs and I have done it in 45 minutes but that’s different.
Later on we gathered up Garbs and Mishi and headed off to All India Sweets on Main for some grub. I have nothing really to say except that we ate like champs…all that great food including the hot balls. Man, them things is good. On the way home we stopped at the Chinatown night market, which I had never been to before but knew it was just a lot of cheap shit, and had a little look around…at lots of cheap shit. The Garbs bought some ipod case for four bux and then we watched a guy buy a stolen mountain bike off a junkie. So, all pretty normal for my ‘hood.
Last night was the first night on the new Sleep County Serta bed thing. I’m not sure. It may be too soft but really hard to say yet. A few more nights and I’ll know better but at this point, the jury is still out. More details as they develop.

Back at it.

g. xo


good times on main street.



mishi at all india.



nice spoiler buddy.



shauna gets ready for some all india.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chinatown night market is for the small timers...gotta go to the Richmond one. that is where my people shine. xo k-win