Thursday, August 16, 2007

he's a bit of an idiot, but i love him. happy birthday don.



So on the day Elvis died, Don Bull and Madonna were born…not the same year of course but they’re all linked in this way.



He’s a good man. That Don Bull. Really. Sure, I give him a hard time – and sometimes rightly so but really, I love him like a brother. And, as I’ve said before, a brother I’d like to take outside and smack around sometimes, but I do love him.
Today’s his birthday and I hope he has a great day that should, if the world is on its axis even remotely correctly, include Mexican food and Dos Equis beer. Neither of which I can buy him today, but someone should.
Anyone who’d like to send along birthday wishes to do should do so at:
donbullcreative@telus.net
or drive by his house and just yell out the window. E.mail me and I’ll give you the address.

I love you Don. I love your lifestyle.

g. xo

No comments: