Thursday, March 22, 2012

not always the way we want it to be.

today wasn't and hasn't been a banner day.
nope.
it started off ok. a few errands and then...it began raining. literally and figuratively.
the rain came and made a mess of my table. tony called and needed something from bill's shop out in poco. my tenant called and told me the shower is fucked. i went and had a look. it is. and i can't find a plumber who can help me right now - they're all too busy. the guys i ordered my couch from seem less and less like they actually know when my couch will be delivered. and the noise from the no-frills grocery store downstairs is, maybe, making me insane.
and there's more...small shit but holy cow. it all adds up.
i am, however, putting that all aside for now and getting down to getting dinner on the go for ailsa and myself...tacos carne garnsada. make some nice salsas, some pico de gallo, some guacamole, grill up some veggies...
all good. and then back to the world of movie magic tomorrow around 5 a.m.

i'm working for the weekend.

g. xo

No comments: