Friday, October 08, 2010

what he said

it's been a week of wonder...i wonder this, i wonder that...neil young had a great song, well has a great song called 'wonderin'...this week that's me. with work over, film wise, for now, i find myself on the couch in the morning having my coffee, and often a smoothie, and wondering exactly what i'll do that day. lawns have been the main focus with the only real variable being whether or not the weather will fuck me that day and make it so i can't cut...but once the week's cuts are done i'm back to wonderin'....i even went and made myself a list of things i needed to get done...wash the windows - did it, organize the cupboards - done, get my final paycheque from the office - done and deposited, e.mail the school in mexico and see if they have space for this gringo - yup, they do, and so it goes...i am going to plant my winter garden stuff very soon, mishi's gonna help me get some curtains made for the dump, ailsa needs some demo done at her place to make room for a new bathroom, i may go over to floyd's to help him do some wiring at his new place in sannich.
still i wonder...
two turkey dinners this weekend...one at issy's and then the next night more gobble at ailsa's parents...nice. i'll be all full of stuffing and goods and need to be rolled home both night's i'm sure - truth be told i have been a one-plater the last few years as i hate the super full feeling ater those dinners...
ok. i need some lunch...then maybe some coffee...later on it's a nice new hairdo by k-win...

g. xo

No comments: