Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hanging out, taxes and bed desctruction...

ok, so it seems the platform bed experiment has been a bit of a bust. sure, it's cool having a giant captain's bed but in reality it doesn't work so well. a little high and no really well excecuted in the end. getting shit ut form underneath was hard and cumberosme...so fuck it, it's a goner. soon. i'm getting a sawsall from corie today and am going to start cutting today or tomorrow. should be a good time.
morgan sent me a couple of pics of his kid and him wearing the lawn order gear....did he ever pay me for that shit? i don't care...looks good though-at least on his kid it does..
when i looked out my window this morning there was a guy in a bosen's chair on the side of the building next to me. i think the city-which actually owns and controls that wall, is thinking of repainting it or something. i've gotten to like the old orange...it better be a good color or i'll be some pissed off....don't change things too much for the old guy...hard on my brain.
i managed to get all my taxes together the other day as well...it's just a matter of spreading them out on the floor, shifting afew here and there and then stuffing them in envelopes and presto! all done.

ok. i need to go and get shit done....

oh...i love that killers track 'read my mind.'...good one...terrible in a great way....

g. xo




2 comments:

Spiny Norman said...

What a psycho looking fellow this Morgan guys is. Would you let him cut your lawn?

your favorite idiot said...

no way....he just wears one of my t-shirts....

g.