Wednesday, April 25, 2007

grind what?

we went and saw Grindhouse last night at the paramount. it's dying badly in the theatres and i have to say, i can see why. what a piece of shit. many years ago after i saw oliver stone's U-Turn w/ sean penn, i swore i would never see another oliver stone movie-and haven't. i already hated tarantino before i saw Grindhouse but rodriguez i was willing to give another shot...well, they're both dead to me now. tarantino's a hack, in every sense. is he a good film maker? or a great copycat? or neither really....save your money if you haven't gone yet.

ok. i'm off to the dentist for round two. yesterday it was $900.00 worth of new crowns (that's my portion after my coverage..) today a cleaning. so i'll be writing a nice cheque for a grand when it's all said and done. nice.

have fun today.

g. xo

go ducks!

1 comment:

mum said...

I just paid $1000 ( my portion) for a bridge so I know how you feel mum xo