Friday, February 23, 2007

zack and i have coffee and more good shit...



here are a few pics from my coffee action today up at jj bean on main street-where i ran into the kids from the jj bean on granville island...they just can't get away from it.
my friend sindi brought her little bambino along-zack. he seems like a good kid-not too fussy. i even held the little guy. then, while i was holding him he reached out and grabbed my coffee cup and pulled it over the edge and spilled what was left of my coffee on me...it was ok..he's a kid. it's not like i had to be anywhere important or anything. it was good to see her, i haven't for a long long time...

aftermath of the coffee spill.



me and the zackmaster.



sindi and zack.



zack.



and this my friends is the new best soda in town. i bought it at bosa but i'm sure you can get it around. it's like the orange flavor of san pellegrino-aranciata but it has a little something extra in it that i can't figure out. it's nice. get it in ya!



ok. i'm off to the gym.

g. xo

No comments: