Sunday, February 11, 2007

knowing me, knowing you...

today i really did nothing. i told myself last night that today i would do just that-nothing. i had a visit from daisley to my place to steal some music off my computer and talk shit....then i got him to drop me off at robson street as there were a couplke of things i needed and if i did stay in all day i'd lose my mind...so off to london drugs i went-swifer refills, batteries and some new deodorant...big excitement...hey that was/is the name of a no fun song...
on my way home i ran into juilette nicole...or is it nicoles? man, some friend i am...anyhow, she used to be a jeweler like mishi but gave it all up and is now selling real estate...she is the real estate queen of mount pleasant...she was rocking an upper playground hat and looking dope...i love that girl. i hardly ever see her but when i do we have a nice chat and rant a bit about our favorite shit that is bothering us right then...then she was off ...and i came home, had a snack and went and played some hockey with tornack..he scored a great goal tonight that helped guide us to a 7-5 victory..or 8-6..i dunno...now i'm having a little peach cobbler that the garbs mom made for me-it was payment for the couch i gave her. good deal. and soon, sleep...

night night

g. xo


No comments: