Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sittin', lookin' wonderin'....

i didn't leave the house yesterday. at all. i didn't even open my front door. i'm pretty sure the paper is still out there with another one piled on top of it now-i still have no opened the door.
after the fun of monday night-my head hitting the ice, my neck and back were very sore and i had just, frankly, had enough of it all for a while. my neck is still sore today, actually my neck muscles from being thrown back whiplash style...i love it!
but i can't stay in all day today, i have shit to do...lunch with the fawnz, a meet and greet with my chiropractor, gotta go weigh some books some guy won off ebay so i know how much to charge for shipping, dinner later with spike who is in town from arizona and maybe the gym depending on my back and neck and soul.
i also have to make a phone call later on that will, maybe, determine the next few months for me....or not. i am having a moral delemia about it. whatever. ya gotta do what you've gotta do....
ok...
ok...
um....sorry, the phone rang in the middle of all that and it was joel...
i need to get out of here.

more later.

g. xo

No comments: