Thursday, February 22, 2007

doesn't her husband hate me?



my space is so wacky....well, not really but it can be strange. i used to just add anyone who asked to be my internet pal but now i am much more careful who i add-because frankly, most of the people who ask or bands that ask-are dicks. ok, they're not dicks but they have no idea who i am, they're either collectors of myspace pals or bands who want to promote their shitty album. and most of them are shit. the other day local-sort of, folk-rocker holly mcnarland was on my 'adds' list. really? holly. i'm pretty sure her husband-unless she dumped him-jay, hates me-if he remembers me at all. he and i had a few music discussions long ago that ended with him thinking i was a dick-and vice versa...he was working for muchmusic at the time and pretty fuckin' cool. anyhow...where the fuck is he now? maybe he's rich and famous and i just don't know it...suffice to say i ain't adding her to my friends list. even thiough she is so rad! i'm sure she's very nice but she ain't making it to my ipod and she ain't makin' it to my pals list.



and the new nikon digital camera is a beaut! i don't need it, but man, i want it...i'll buy it when it's a year old and cheap.

ok..i have to drive to surrey/north delta now.

g. xo

No comments: