Monday, February 05, 2007

trade, trade, keep, trade, trade....

so i have, i think, decided to get rid of most of my cd's...it makes no sense to keep them if i am not listening to them-or at least not in the traditional sense. i buy or get a new cd and right away it gets put onto my computer and then in turn onto my ipod. i rarely use my home cd player anymore as i have an ipod hook-up for on my home stereo. they take up room, i just look at them and think, 'what the fuck do i have all these things for????'....
if you have any thoughts on this i'd love to know them....and yes, i am backing all of them up onto an external hard drive so if i lose my computer or...i'll still have them. i am keeping, for some reason, some that i have a sentimental attachment to but other thatn that...gonzo. is this stupid????
i guess i'll be left with bare shelves afterwards but i'll figure something out...certain toys are also going out the door as well....cleaning my house, cleaning my brain....i think...

g.xo

(ps...maybe there are cd's you'd like.....)

1 comment:

muc b said...

yep. cd's are dumb.