Tuesday, May 06, 2008

post 1202....ice cream and mexican food...

shauna and i headed out to 'me and julio's' on commercial drive- hey look at me on the drive!!! big day indeed. me and julio's is the sister restaurant to 'lolita's' over on davie street. a mexican cantina of sorts. we had some tasty ribs and some duck number with risotto..nice..oh, and a marg or two...each. it was good. and that's that.
afterwards we made our way downtown and met-up with mishi at mondo ice cream on robson street where i had a great cone with grapefruit and strawberry/banana sorbet...mishi went for the crispy crunch and pineapple gelato and shauna went for the coffee gelato. good times...the garbs was out playing pool with donovan so he missed out on the good times at the ice cream shop...
ok...bed time...
to everyone who e.mailed me today, left messages on my phone and made it clear they knew it was my birthday...thanks. it was a pretty good day, which actually started last night with dinner with fawn at don king. thanks.

g. xo

mishi gets down at mondo.

shauna loves the coffee ice cream.


what the?...

hey! it's mishi!

i'm an idiot.


more ice cream.

No comments: