Wednesday, July 18, 2007

what 's a nice girl like you...

The good times just keep on comin’….i’m not kidding.



The t-shirt show is a just a few days away – including a great shirt designed by me and shanked out by don bull (with design touches of course thrown in by mr. bull as well…) he’s a good guy despite what I say about him behind closed doors…so last night after work instead of knocking off a few lawns I dropped off some shirts to the garbs as he’s sewing on the shirt labels – he’s super stoked by this…I picked-up a few shirts from corie as well on the way as he had to deal with deck issues at his place – he will soon have the largest apartment deck on the westside and one that will, hopefully, host a few bbq’s in which we will all eat and drink for free and at his neighbour’s expense. Can you say letter of complaint from the strata. Pics soon of the carnage. There better be patio lanterns and kim mitchel blasting from the boombox sister.



Up late again last night…but once I hit the hay it was lights out…dreaming of puppy dogs and walks on the beach…or something. Maybe even of noodles or dinners eaten on the grass…maybe.
I am going to go look at a new office chair at lunch so I can begin to try and get rid of this fuckin’ pixel neck I have developed…I’m also considering on of them ball chairs – I’m so yoga.

More later…

g. xo

i took this photo at the topanga bbq but doctored it a bit today so you can see right into the glass...why? because.

No comments: