Friday, July 20, 2007

caught somehow suspended

Time flies when you’re having fun. And this last week has been a fine measure of that. Not all fun and games though – work coupled with late nights spent on the interweb and glued to illustrator trying to get things all sorted out for mr. tornack, have led me to need a big sleep. Sure, I’m happy to do it, and very happy to see this all blossom into whatever it becomes – which looks pretty go I must say. All the t-shirts look great, the garbs has slaved away for a few nights now sewing labels on t-shirts – as has pam and kirsten, I hve made some excel sheets (geek) and some cards for next to the t-shirts themselves, fawn has been rocking the media machine getting great press for the show – she really is the one driving this thing forward – such a champ. don bull has been stand-up as well kicking ass and taking names in the design dept. good man. While it is corie’s baby, it has become a bit of a collective and I, for one, am proud to be a part of it. And for the first and last time ever, I will have two art things showing in vancouver at the same time…who knew? Not me…
Floyd is coming over tomorrow to see the photos and do a drop-by at the t-shirt show which is cool…he’ll get to see the rooster t-shirt up close and personal. And all the hipster doofus’ at bean around the world drinking chai this and latte that…nice.
Ok…back to it…

They’re late nights but when I’m fifty it won’t matter that I’ve missed a few winks. Not a bit. There’s a price to bed paid for having fun.

g. xo

No comments: