Monday, July 09, 2007

today my heart swings



It was great to have the garbs back yesterday helping out with the lawns I needed to get done before Monday. I did forget to do one that was a ‘fringe lawn’ but I’ll do it today after work. He yelled out the window at a few people, ate some food, had a couple of coffees and was basically back to business as usual. Thanks garbs.
I’m still reeling a little from the weekend where things didn’t go according to plan – things were said, things were done and some never to be undone. I like to think I’m smarter than I give myself credit for but there was at least one thing I did this weekend that I didn’t use my head about. I’ve been known to be a guy who, perhaps, thinks too much, but this weekend I thought a little less and went with it – so to speak. And because of this lack of forethought things unravelled late Saturday night and now may not be repairable. I know most if not all of this makes no sense to anyone but I still have to say it. The players involved all know what’s what and …well, all I can say to, at least one person in particular, is, “I’m sorry”. Enough said.
Suzanne at Opus on Granville island helped me frame-up my pictures yesterday afternoon…what a trooper. She really is great. Without her I’m not sure I would have gotten all this together, I think the photos look great and maybe, just maybe, people will enjoy looking at them as they down a latte or chug back a fancy cup of tea. And while you’re at it, if you do go have a look, drop next door to the flower factory and buy someone some flowers. Or maybe yourself, you deserve it.

Ok. I need to this workday started…get back to ignoring my real life.

Good times.

g. xo

suzanne rocks the framing.




pics.



stack of pics.



garbs after a big day of cutting.

No comments: