Thursday, July 26, 2007

Say ray fong, say chair, say hey – slow down buddy!

ray fong. i want this.



It was an expensive lunch today. Sure the sandwich at jj bean didn’t cost much, or the juice…and since (unnamed barista) charged me $1.60 for my fancy after lunch iced coffee thingy – it was a good lunch at a fair price…what made the lunch expensive was my new chair from heritage office furniture…the same chair pam and tobe have at propellor world domination headquarters. The THINK chair – I think it costs too much is what I think. It’s all part of trying to figure out how to get rid of the dreaded pixel neck – so far, not working. Trips to the massage therapist and chiro are next in line. I have a great chiro dude so that’s really in order already. Pretty good chair though – too bad I won’t be able to eat for a few weeks now. So that was part one of the expensive lunch. Part two was the speeding ticket I was lucky enough to get on my way back to the shop. 198 bux worth. Nice. Was I speeding? Yup. No contest. I haven’t gotten a ticket for many years so I just grinned and took it newfoundland choirboy. What else am I gonna do?
More lawns tonight….last night the garbs and I cut one in north van and then drove over and cut joel’s…it went poorly at joel’s…mower malfunctions, height problems and general extra sweat for nothing…it was not a good mental health cutting night. Good to have the garb’s out…and then it was a & w goodness afterwards…them onion rings is crispy.

More as it develops.

g. xo

mike looks at carts. he likes this one.



good times.

No comments: