Thursday, August 12, 2010

time for the new gran novato



i haven't made a new big rookie t-shirt in a while so i figured it was time...and i decided to appropriate a design and use it to my advantage or for my use...i am having a little trouble with it though. i'm not one to use my own image in anything, as i hate having my picture taken etc., but am trying to get past that here...i am wondering if it's kinda self serving or egotistical or...to have this pic on a shirt...the other idea i had was to use a picture of me in a mask as well, like the el kartel shirt. i dunno.
(a huge thanks to cam who has been a big help with this baby....i'm sure i'm gonna drive him crazy with a few more delicate changes before it's over.)
fuck. it's just a t-shirt....

anyhow...just wondering.

g. xo

**edit**

back to the drawing board....

No comments: