Tuesday, March 09, 2010

are you ok?

i should have gotten him to trim my nosehair at the same time...(pic by pam...)

i heard my doctor say this more than a few times today. "are you ok?", as he shoved a needle into the side of my nose filled with the freezing juice. um, well...i'm fine except for the needle getting shoved into my nose...sure, i'm good. i was also pretty good when he started cutting a chunk out of the side of my nose that was of some, but not that much, concern. then again, i could be dying from some rare nose condition. could be. i was also awesome when he started stitching up the two craters he had made in the side of my nose...super duper.
and so it was today that i was pretty, pretty, pretty good at dr. lim's today. and off went the samples of my nose to lord knows who to see what's what. i'l keep ya posted. or, maybe not.

g. xo

No comments: