Sunday, March 25, 2007

random sunday

the garbs gets down wirth galaga at my place.



played a little hockey yesterday-the first real excercise in a couple of weeks. the last game i played i hurt my groin...ouch! and then yesterday kinda made it worse...double ouch! anyhow...i'll live but i need to get back to the gym and just work it baby!
i have no report as of yet-still early...i do mishi and i are heading out to ikea so in a few hours i'll be swearing at someone.
oh...for those who care apple/mac is giving me back my cash for the shows i downloaded but didn't want...that 12 bux is coming back my way...in the meantime i mangaed, with the help of leeanne, figure out how to play the dvd that was send to me by a kid robot board member with a bunch of depsperate housewives showes on it. i am so set-up in the world of brea, lynette, susan and gabby....go ahead-laugh...fuck you!
ok...so i need a shower and then it's off to ikea. home of cheap shit.

g. xo

corie models his new Lower Hater t-shirt.



my pal lisa models her fancy jeans outside topanga last night.

No comments: