Saturday, December 23, 2006

i lost my camera...garbs finds my camera...



man, i'm getting old. i leave things all over the place...and have no idea where i left them...such an idiot. i lost my camera and garbs found it at his place.
i have no real report really...did a few things at topanga...shelves, a backdoor cover thing for their sump pump....then had luch with the beautiful fawn at savary island pie company...oh..and i lost my voice in the process of some of this. actually, it started the night before...thank god for neo citran! my pal.
helped out the garbs today at hammered and pickled since mishi has flown the coop to england for eight days with her brother...so it's just me and the garbs...eating butter chicken and hot east indian dough balls...good times. (well, that's what we had tonight...)
man, i'm tired...here are some pics...

i need a nap.

g. xo

andrew and the garbs laugh with (insert name here...)..sorry i can't remember her name...but i know andrew's sweet on her.



fawn checks out pictures on my ipod after a nice lunch at savary island.



the garbs has to make some alterations to andrew's gift to (insert her name here...)



(insert name here) shows off the cuffs the garbs made for her..



in case you've ever wondewred what the kitchen of topanga looks like during the xmas clean-up...now you know.

No comments: