Thursday, December 21, 2006

holy crap that there chair is big...



well, i can't take it back-i don't think anyways...the new Bombast chair arrived today and it's a mother-so to speak. and once the new couch gets here in january it will be a furniture only zone...i'm a little scared...actually, very scared. oh well. nice looking chair though. the color in the photo doesn't do it justice. come on over-giver 'er a test ride sometime. i found over 40 bux in the old chair that will be making its way out to issy's basement today...oh, she doesn't know that yet...hey issy....i was wondering????



went out to lolita's last night with the network and ate far too much...good food-so of which made its way to the garbs place afterwards.




ok..i need to get outta here..the chair is freakin' me out...

g. xo

2 comments:

Honeyi'mhome said...

That Chair is Fantastic! ox
Big furniture...it's like art!
I was thinking tonight you remind me a little of Keifer Sutherland...is it just the blond hair? I don't know but when I see him I see you toooo.

domesticallydisabled said...

oh...i see your blogstalker is back! hehehe. ever figure out who it is? jox