Friday, July 28, 2006

dump that stupid jackoff wanna-be gangbanger



so here's an open letter to the fuck who made it clear today that i was gonna get my ass kicked for giving his girlfriend, a friend of mine, a ride. i am the last guy you're gonna beat up. i'm the last guy. and to my young friend, who has decided to hook-up with this east van gangster, who is good for nothing and a complete waste of skin, dump that sorry motherfucker's ass...and fast. nothing good can come from dating that loser.
it's really a long story, at least to write here, so i won't. if you wanna know call me or e.mail me.
but now this fuck is threatening to come down to topanga cafe-where she works, and kick my ass....i say...come on down. maybe we can have a little party. me and a bunch of my teamster/angel pals and you and your two-bit team of baggy assed gangbangers.
let's roll...idiot.

garn

***now there's a friday report if i ever had one....

No comments: