Thursday, June 28, 2007

it's a yard, i think...not a lawn.

last night i was talking to a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, and she was saying how her co-op was going to fine her $100.00 if she didn't get her back 40 in order. how bad could it be? really? i've seen some unruly lawns/yards - rosanne's place, the farmer miranda's yard - how bad? she sent me a couple of pictures last night and i was stunned. so much so i had to go by today for two reasons. 1) just to see this amazing display of yard overgrowth 2) to help take care of it so a good pal wouldn't get fined a bunch of cash.
it was even better (?) than i thought it could be. i have only the pictures to show you the greatness of it. it can't be put into words.
later i had lunch with the fawnz, now known worldwide as FAWNOC, at bosa where i may have made a faux pas....but...well, ok i feel badly. but it's over now and i shouldn't have mentioned it...i had a great sandwich and got to see fawn...
i also ran an errand for tonack and washed larry...he's been sitting downstairs unwashed and alone for two months now...soon he'll hit the road but today i decided he needed a bath...dusty.

now i need a shower....

more later.

g. xo

before.





after.




1 comment:

Lola Falana said...

Don't you hate it when people want to remain "anonymous"! I say shame them! I'll take out a billboard and name the culprit...I ain't skeered of her!

Make sure you at least get some ummmm how can I say it "payback" of some sort..I'll let your imagination run wild with that!

You are not only my favourite idiot, but also my favourite superhero!

Who you gonna call? trouble busters!

Can I adopt you as a friend/superhero? At least with me you'll get a home cooked meal! hahahaha! Keep rockin'