Thursday, June 21, 2007

getting shit done garn-style

garbs new shirt. nice.



went by the motorcycle shop today and had a chat with rupe and shail and booked my bike for a big old tune-up. the poor fella really needs it and will run a lot better once it's all done. funny, i have been off from film work for quite some time and am getting ready to start a new film job and all of a sudden i have a bunch of shit to get done before i head back to it. the motorcycle, getting my t-shirt stuff done and settled so it's ready for corie's t-shirt show at the end of july, getting stuff for jessica's wedding over on the sunshine coast very soon, getting my photos done (which i went to pick-up today but here was a little snafu do they're being redone....) and framed for my little snapshot thing at bean around the world, lawns, etc., etc.
today the garbs and i went over to the network's and helped her put up some paintings she had purchased recently and also to take some measurements for some plexiglass she'll need to keep her new pooch from jumping down for the loft once she's up there. afterwards we headed to concrete graphics to meet up with corie and sort out our orders and get the ball rolling on that stuff....i'm pretty sure people willl like my design but no one will buy one as it's a bit offensive or maybe a little too close to home, or something, or...i dunno.
i was gonna have hez over for some pre-birthday bbq action but i couldn't get the food portion bought so we've rescheduled...i did invite her to come to topanga tonight but much to my dismay he admitted she didn't like burritos....i'm still a little stunned by this admission. i may have to forget i ever heard such a statement.
the kids and i headed there anyways and i went over the edge tonight and got serge - the fine cook at topanga, to make me a flauta burrito el presidente. which is a chicken flauta - look it up, inside a burrito topped with grilled prawns on top...serious. i'm very full now.
i didn't even have cake at the end....

couch time now...

g xo

1 comment:

Hez said...

Damn, but grilled prawns sound good! Rice is okay, beans are a no (unless they are green). I'm a lactard too, so if I want the dairy I need to take pills.

I know, it's all very complicated. I'm such a pain. BBQ is so much simpler.

;)