Saturday, May 26, 2007

more lawns, more topanga, more shitola



one of my lawn order clients had to cut back my visits because they wanted to save a little cash, which is cool. they said they were gonna cut it twice a month and i'd cut it twice a month, so every other week it's my gig. so imagine my surprise today when i got there and it hadn't been cut since i was last there - shocker. they're great people and i'm sure they just were too busy or....but, it was long...hopefully they'll cut it before i get there in two weeks time...i don't like the long lawn...neither does my mower.
went to topanga with mishi tonight and saw that des is now sporting lemmy-style facial hair so a picture had to be taken...after dinner it was off to london drugs to pick-up some photos i was having done there. as we were leaving and mishi was paying for some crap she was buying, i looked over at another cashier who looked like she was super bored. i told her not to worry that it would all be over soon enough. she mouthed to me, "it sucks here...."...i laughed and gave her a hug....she deserved it...

ok...

that's that.

g. xo

i stole this coffee cup from topanga tonight. i like it a lot. whenever i drink coffee there it reminds me of drinking coffee at truck stops around the states. it's sort of a classic cup.

No comments: