Saturday, May 19, 2007

may is birthday month....

it would seem that there are a lot of birthdays in may, well of course there are but, in my immediate circle there seem to be a lot....me, garbs, i forgot to mention ella's (my granny and issy's mom) turned 99 on the 9th, my grandfather's birthday was in may i believe, my cousin peter's is the 31st and now today - marcy!



marcy is celebrating her birthday today and hopefully sleeping in after a night out at the commodore seeing joel plaskett and his emergency. tonight will be a few snacks at hapa iza-somethingorrather on robson street....

happy birthday kid!

g. xo

ps...thanks also to jojo for the nice dinner last night (fennie's) and great photo book (herzog) as my birthday present. thanks network.

1 comment:

domesticallydisabled said...

i'm glad we finally got to celebrate your birthday garn. :) networkx