Thursday, January 04, 2007

leaving messages, droppin' names

i don't think i'm a hard guy to get along with and i think i give everyone a pretty fair shake. or at least i try to. and i don't want to say too much but i think there are a couple of people who may be avoiding me because they owe some a little cash. not a ton of cash but, more than they, maybe, have. and while i am fine without it i don't like being avoided. not much at all. now, i could be wromg and they could just be busy, out of town or...just avoiding me. i left a note at one person's place today as my e.mails to her are not being returned and her phone is not working. another guy who owes me some green is a great guy and i love him like a brother-well, not that much but, his time is now. i lent him some cake a few years ago and he has been, slowly but surely, paying me back. now the balance is due and i want it. no biggie. but i have lost his number and his e.mail address eludes me. the headquarter boys owe me some dinero as well but that's being worked on and has been paid partially so i'm not worried.
just another day in the world of garn.
when i was out dropping off notes i took a couple of stupid pics. one of a building i just kinda like on main street near 28th. a hairdresser of sorts. and the other of the docks and the huge mother cranes they have down there. that shot is for lena. i try and take photos that show the city for those who haven't seen it in a while. lena is one of those people.

good times.

g. xo


2 comments:

Honeyi'mhome said...

Heh u, I know I don't owe you any money! xo
I am concerned that you are giving up your lattes! (wink, do you know me yet??) I hope I can still make you a low cal coffee from time to time.
I love following your blog not so much about what/who you do but how you write...I enjoy that. And I love that chair!
The cold..I too had that and nose spray is what saved me and ended it within a day or two. But...I had to endure it a while before I got that smart. Hang in there...xo

domesticallydisabled said...

was wondering what happened to your blogstalker! hehehe...;) jox