Monday, January 08, 2007

happy birthday to the King.



it's the king's birthday today...elvis-the king. the king of rock and roll...him, that guy. the graceland guy. i've been there, graceland, a couple of times. once with guido and again with rachel...that was wierd.
it's someone else's birthday today as well, as my uncle reminded me today, and i knew it was. but, for most of my life, i was discouraged from celebrating it in any way...that's the truth. and maybe a little of that rubbed off on me, i'm not a huge birthday guy either...all that attention freaks me out. anyhow, it's floyd's birthday to day as well. a little younger than the king but far more alive to be sure. so happy birthday floyd! i hope you had a good one and that there are many more coming down the pipe.
feel free to send a birthday wish to floyd if wish...he'd really love that.

floyd_janine@telus.net

below are some pics of floyd wearing one of my famous 'garn's schnitzel palace film festival' t-shirts. it's seen better days...

g. xo


No comments: