Friday, January 26, 2007

big ass...

morning breath painting that will be in the show in portland next thursday. it's big....4' x 5'...



they have a thing at the templeton cafe on granville called the 'big ass breakfast'...it too much for me but today after fixing a stool there at their counter i had my version of the big ass....three eggs, french fries (so bad...) with mushroom gravy, toast and turkey sausage...nice. that danielle sure knows how to take care of me. all that for fixing a stool...good deal.
i was at the chiro again today-as it turns out i not only have a my usual problems with my back but, and i think everyone has this to some degree, i have one leg shorter than thw other...or at least my hips are so outta line that it makes one leg all fucked compared to the other...so we're working on that now. super excellent. so now i get a neck crack, back crack and a lower re-alignment each time...



the new biskup pollard went on sale today...did i get one? dunno...but i do know the garbs and mishi bought one. who's the toy collector now? seems ike there are a few biskups, jarvis, etc. over at the yard on robson now...nice work.
i'm just having a little timeout before i head off to the gym and work my poor back and weak knees....it's good for me though.

peace...out...

g. xo

1 comment:

muc b said...

that painting's rad.