Thursday, June 15, 2006

tick tick ticker...check-one, two, three...



so for those of you have been hounding me to go and get the old ticker checked out..rest easy..i went to see des today, my GP, and he seems to think it's a muscle thing but is sending me for tests with a cardio dude on the 27th...unless i have a heart attack by then...and if i do will someone please call and cancel my appointment...dr. keebler-like the elves...ok. that was part of it. i'm also getting some blood work done and a chest x-ray...but wait, that's not all kids...because i acted today, i get to go for an ankle x-ray as well for my right ankle which i hurt playing hockey months ago..here are my thoughts on this...they find nothing or they find a hairline fracture on my ankle..no shit, i tell ya i have brittle ankles..i busted this one but good in 1976 skateboarding...busted it bigtime...shattered and split open...good times. so after the blood work and such i'll let ya know how l;ong i have to live and we can plan accordingly....maybe i's got's the black lung...! ok. there you have it...my health report for this day in garn's history..stay tuned for more details as they develop...

oh..sidebar...my digital camera, after meeting the pavement head-on the other night outside vig's, has been declared dead..or at least permanently blurry..so, the money i recieved for the tires on the coolerator and the money from the cancelled insurance will buy me a new one i suppose...the coolerator comes back as a digital camera...

rubber side down.

garn xoxo

1 comment:

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

...piece of advice for you on the ticker...wait if you like...or go to the emergency department of your fave hospital and tell them you are experiencing pain in your chest or tummy that has not subsided for an hour or so - they will do the tests you require before you are sent home...I know, or should I say knew, someone who waited - yeah, someone had to cancel their appointment...