Monday, June 12, 2006

dinner's on me kids....

ok...so after my weekend of shitola...that's not actually totally true...there were some great parts to my weekend...couple of nice dinners with pals of both mine and the network's...cut a couple lawns, had camille out doing a great job, roamed around, laughed at people, drank coffee, ate a burrito or two, etc....but i have to say i am now reinstituting my maximum for dinner companions. in fact, i'm lowering it to four from the previous six people maximum. the one exception will be at topanga cafe where it can swell but it's never a big problem...but fancy or slightly fancy dinners will be limited to four. i can't help it...it's too hard on me...finacially and mentally...i'm not complaining, i'm just making it easy on everyone involved...i am a miserable guy at the best of times and people drive me crazy, and i drive them crazy as well...so...i should only have to deal with a few at a time...and if they're lucky they don't have to deal with me....

good times...have a great monday....

g. xo

No comments: