Thursday, June 01, 2006

give me a fuckin' plate of mexican goodness....



we all got together last night for a little mexican..which isn't that unusual but it started out as just a dinner with diana and myself, then i asked the fawnz if she wanted to join us..she, in turn, asked simone and jeff, then i asked the psychic network and corie dean...so it was one person over my usual top end limit but it was great...diana is heading off to new york soon and i wanted to settle my score with her and buy her a little burrito action. good times...
andrew showed me a little problem they were having in the kitchen so i'll be going there on sunday morning with mr. tornack and try and fix it...should be worth a dinner..or two...

more details as the emerge..

g. xo

whoa..cake!



tornack gives the new york details to the fawnz



simone loves the cake...oh, and the beer...

No comments: