Thursday, December 09, 2010

i went from phoenix, arizona and i flew over tacoma...



i can't seem to fix the text...and i just don't care right now....

My last night in Mexico city was really like winning the trifector at the horse track – luche libre in the very dead centre of the city, a late night snack afterwards with the boys – all six of them – and then being pulled over by the police on our way to a bar right down the street from my hotel…what did we do? Nothing, they just pull over cars full of guys to make sure everything’s cool. A quick check and we were on our way – luckily we were near the hotel if I needed to produce some i.d.

Good times.

Speaking of good times. As we all know, by now, you can’t take liquids through security but you can buy more once you’ve passed through. Not at the Mexico City airport. Well, you can buy more; you just can’t take it on the plane. In fact, they do another check of you – frisk (but not everyone), check your bag, etc. before you get on the plane even though you’ve already done al that to get to where you are…

I was very lucky on my flight from Mexico City to Phoenix – I had an entire row to myself. So I got to lounge out and relax. I’m hoping for similar luck from Phoenix to Vancouver…

More later.

Ok…it’s later. I had the emergency exit seat on the way home so it was kinda like the bonus round. And now…I’m home. The laundry is already in – as is my way. I like to get everything sorted before I go to bed.

I’ll see you soon.

I missed all of you very much.

g.xo

No comments: