Monday, December 13, 2010

eight rinks parts store


ailsa is having her bathrooms renovated and i have been putting bathroom fixtures on craigslist to get rid of them/pass them on to others who can/could use them...yesterday i had a sink i needed to get rid of and had been e.mailed by a guy who, as it turned-out, lived in new west...i wasn't about to take it to him and he was saying it would take him a while to get to town so...
i figured since i was going to play hockey at eight rinks - basically on the burnaby/new west border i sent him and e.mail...

"I am going to be at eight rinks playing hockey from 7 pm until 8:45 pm. I drive a black Honda element and I will leave it, the sink, on the hood of it. If you want it, take it."

and when i came home from the game, it was gone...and later i got an e.mail...

"Thank you for the sink and other parts I can stiil use.
I was very nice of you, like Christmas gift.
Good luck and Mary Christmas"

nice.

g. xo

No comments: