Wednesday, December 01, 2010

fuck....

i was putting my pile of laundry to be done together and noticed that a t-shirt - one i bought here (one i bought from a slightly subversive political store not a tourist shirt ) is missing...where did it go? i don't remember taking it to the laundry last time..and if i did, did she forget to give it to me? was it taken from my place? i'm super bummed...
this could wreck my day....

fuck.

g.

ps... it was the last one they had in my size of a limited run....

**edit**

ok. so i came home from the laundry joint - and i did ask the young woman there if she had seen my t-shirt, she had not. ok. so...there's a laundry room next to my apartment where, conchita - her name, does the laundry for the people who own the house. she also does my sheets. it's very possible my t-shirt could have gotten mixed-up with the last sheets i gave her so...i went and had a look. and there, in a big basket of clothes - buried beneath a bunch of stuff - not my sheets so they had already been done - was my shirt. ok...so maybe it was my mistake but, why was my shirt in with her stuff? why had she not given it back to me? she would have known since it was in with my sheets...the mysteries of the mexican people continues...i hope she didn't wash and dry it as it has little shrinkage room...whatever, i've got my shirt.

No comments: