Monday, February 15, 2010

hey....i know you...


well, i'd say it was bound to happen but, i wouldn't have thought so here, in sayulita, but i ran into some folks from vancouver that i know...that some of you know as well...my pal corie has some good pals by the names of raine and graham...and today i ran into them at a restaurant, with their kids, as they were having breakfast....such is my life as i have ran into people i know from vancouver in europe, california, new york, etc...weird.

not much action today...which is just perfect. went for coffee this morning, we were up super early...and i was, actually awake a large portion of the night listening to dogs bark and roosters crow...part of the local color...i'm game for all this...and seeing terry and sheryl is so great.

ok. i may go to the beach and see what i can find...maybe i'll read a book..actually relax..

nice.

g. xo


me and my kind host and long time pal, terry orr.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like Chocobanana! Love their huevos rancheros. Have fun G, I love Sayulita. Go to the fish taco place. just don't eat the cup of corn from the corn guy. I got so sick from it. xo k-win