Monday, November 16, 2009

ok...short for spring.

that was a tough one i have to admit. and i've had time to think it over, and over and over, and i've, i think, identified a few of my latest triggers - one being this one person i have to deal with in regards to the moving and transferring of money etc..and i just need to keep her at arm's length. nice woman, for sure but, she has the ability to wind me up like no other...it's the truth. i hear her voice and my brain gets going a million miles an hour. and i know she's just doing her job but there's some sort of pavlovian thing that gets me drooling like a bloodhound whenever she speaks...
ok. so onward and upward.
i had an interesting weekend as well that kinda threw me and i'm still a little shell-shocked by some of those events as well...this to shall pass. it will. one day i'll eating a burger on my new deck wondering what all the fuss was about...i hope.
i need you all to know, at least the ones of you i know because there are people who read this that i don't know....it's the truth, i need you to know that i love you. truly. i do. i'm a handful. i know it. but i'm your handful. and you mine.
hope springs eternal. my hope starts now.

g. xo

No comments: