Tuesday, November 10, 2009

gastown pack-o-rama

Hhmm…

I’d tell you about my weekend if there were anything to report. For the first time in a long time I had nothing I had to do…which was nice really. I had told Megan I would help her install some new shelving she had bought from the depot, but other than that, I was freewheelin’. Which included a lot of hanging around the house wondering if I’d ever get my act together and start packing my stuff up…and Issy, bless her heart…yesterday at work a gentleman shows up with boxes, and tape and packing paper that she had ordered for me so I could pack my stuff up…nice…Issy’s the greatest!

So last night I did, indeed, pack a couple (well, three) boxes and will be getting too more tonight…hopefully. I’m not big on this moving thing. I have only moved twice in the last 20 years so, I’m not a fan. Mishi may come over one night and help me pack some stuff and Thursday Shauna’s coming over to go through some odds and ends she has had in my closet for the last year or so. I’m gonna start posting a few things on here that I want to pass on to those who may want such things – a couple prints, some kitchen stuff, books, clothes, etc…some good stuff really but stuff that won’t be making the journey across town.

I’d don’t usually pass along links to blogs but this is a good one to check every day or so…

Have a great Tuesday.

g. xo

No comments: