Wednesday, November 18, 2009

and so...

...it was at 3:00 pm(ish) today that i received this missive;

.......

I am pleased to advise you that I have successfully completed the
purchase of your brand spanking" new home" and the registration of your
new mortgage with First National Financial (WOW!!!!).

Thank you so much for allowing me to assist you and I hope everything
was satisfactory for you. You should be receiving a copy of all of the
unofficial registered documents to your new address and in a about a few
weeks a certified true copy of your State of Title Certificate.

It was pleasure meeting you and dealing with you and I thank you for
allowing me the opportunity to be part of this transaction for you. May
you have abundant blessing and good luck !!! Please keep my email handy
just in case you wish further clarification or future services.

Congrats once again and God Bless!!!!

........

that was from the notary i had been using to sign and re-sign a million papers, editha corrales. a big thank you to her for putting up with me as i sat in her office melting down one signature at a time.
a much bigger thanks to a couple of fabulous babes i couldn't have done any of this without - and i mean that...
juliet nicoll, super duper all-star realtor who really put up with a lot from me and i thank her from the bottom of my heart for hanging in there. i would recommend her services to any of you who need such services. all the hugs i could give you wouldn't be enough to say thanks enough. but thanks. you're the best.
and to tania campfield, perhaps the world's best mortgage broker, more thanks, huge thanks. she, too, had to put up with me and my ranting and raving and strange phone calls and meetings at my office...god bless you. and again, i would recommend tania for all your mortgage needs. wicked smart and also very easy on the eyes. (did i say that out loud...?)
and to my uncle glen, without whom a lot of the financial wrangling that went on and went well in the end would never have happened. his advice, and the high priced advice of some of his colleagues, was invaluable. i love you, man. so many burritos are on me from now on.
and to my friends, especially those i work with 12 hours a day, every day, day in, day out, months on end, thank you and also, i'm sorry. i've never been so up and down in my entire life. you're all excellent and the best crew of misfits i could ever be asked to be associated with. really. i love you all, but each in a slightly different way. and to my other pals - all of you - thanks! you had to put up woth a lot as well. soon we'll be bbqing on my new deck and talking smack. i love you.
and to issy and floyd. the kind of thanks i can only give a parent. both so kind and generous and caring throughout this ordeal. thanks. i can't thank you enough.

and to you.

thanks.

g. xo

No comments: