Monday, November 23, 2009

1698

according to shaw cable, specifically a woman by the name of fabiola, my new address isn’t 1680 w. 4th but instead, 1698 w. 4th. sure it is. how could I be so stupid? all those documents i signed that had 1680 all over them were, indeed, wrong. they’ll move my cable to 1698 but can’t move it to 1680. and another guy at shaw suggested i bring down my papers to prove that’s where I live. pardon?

funny stuff.

i had no problem moving my hydro or telus thus far. the postal re-direct has seemingly gone through but old fabiola seems to be an idiot. and it’s not that she just misguided, which could be the only thing wrong here, because she could be getting some bad info…it’s the tone. the condescension that she uses…that i don’t know where i live.

i’ve made a few calls.

g. xo

No comments: