Monday, June 01, 2009

dear garnet, i found my mower and now, we have to break-up.

that's right. got myself a dear john letter today...or better yet, a dear lawn order letter today. yup, after four cuts - and four fine cuts i must say, one of my clients, helena, broke it off with me...she was cleaning out her garage and found her push mower and a friend is giving her a weedeater so...it's over. i'm sad, we really did have a good thing going. oh well...if she gets tired of that new/old mower, i'll still be here. waiting. wondering, what could have been...what cuts i could have done.
fuck it. i don't need her anyways...i'm moving on.
cut a couple lawns in her neighbourhood today though - wonder how she liked that...me doing my 'business' so close to her place...? i wonder...she probably doesn't even care...

i need a drink.

g. xo

here are some pics of a new lawn i'm doing near helena's...i'm kinda proud of it...





No comments: