Sunday, February 27, 2011

sleep it off.

so today was not what one would call a banner day. unless the banner says 'welcome to a really kinda crappy sunday'. and not just because of the weather.
i seemed to make or take missteps all along my route today. some because i'm a guy who lets people know what's what and have conversations that are pretty organic and can hit a lot of bases - not always smart, another as my passes in the cowboys hockey game today were just enough off the target that it rendered them useless and for whatever reason - they probably will tell me that my card was compromised or something, my bank card will not work and for this reason, since i didn't have enough cash on me, i didn't get to see true grit.
bummer.
so home now where i'll, hopefully, find something other than the oscars on and if not, i'll read and call it a night early - i'm hoping a decent sleep will help me find a better tomorrow.

i love you.

g. xo

No comments: