Tuesday, February 01, 2011

kate comes to kits.


a few years ago i bought a kaws silkscreen through my friend ronnie in LA - world's biggest kaws collector, the pink skull in the supermodel series (of which there are three pieces), and ever since have wanted the others in the series. sadly, they rarely come up for sale but recently, when i was asking ronnie about one of the kate moss supermodel pieces i had seen on ebay he mentioned he had the same one and would be, for reasons that make sense, be willing to sell it to me. so, after a little debate with myself and with garvie (and the garbs too now that i think of it...he's always good at helping me spend my money), i took the plunge and bought it. and, after some UPS bullshit, i picked it up today. it's great. i love it. makes going to work worthwhile.
now i just need to buy number three in the series....e.mails have already been sent to a guy in england that has one...time will tell.

g.xo











No comments: