Sunday, May 23, 2010

the party starts now! the garbs is in the house!


the weather turned out to be my friend after all and it all went down without a hitch - more or less...some bbq sauce was spilled - had to happen, some drinks were dumped - naturally and my house was made 'warm' by everyone who attended...all 60-70 plus of you! i have to give a huge thank you to ailsa who made my life that much easier and helped me remain calm in the early stages when i wasn't quite ready....and who also made a wicked fancy coleslaw that got rave reviews.
thanks also to everyone who brought housewarming presents - you're all far too generous and please feel free to ask me for a drink when you're here next, i have lots now...
i am blessed to have all of you as friends, i really am - i am lucky...and i'm glad the food went over well - i have no leftovers which is exactly what i wanted...not to have. though in the kaos, i didn't even try my own ribs...or beans...or ....i loved it. i'm glad you all came...
below - the day in pictures...or some of the pictures...

g. xo
















































No comments: