Tuesday, October 20, 2009

one hit and it's a whole new ball game.

According the news, and the news knows what’s what, shoulder pads are making a comeback…first it was all the bands from my past embarking on re-union tours – Jesus Lizard, Butthole Surfers, Cracker, etc – now shoulder pads. I’m personally holding out so don’t look to me for advice on the right pad for you. Only you can know for sure.

It seemed there wasn’t enough peanut butter in the house last night to satisfy my craving…I gotta sort out some stuff at the house or I’m gonna need to be buying a lot of food..

The Dodgers managed to fuck it up late in the 9th last night but the Angels managed to dump the home run hitting Yankees last night. That’s good. I don’t mind Jeter but A-Rod can go fuck himself.

Hey, they just introduced the new line of imacs and macbooks! Get out the credit cards! I may be upgrading my home laptop so if ya need one let me know…

I was gonna tell you something else as well but it’s totally slipped my mind…oh, I know. I want to thank those who made donations to the Canadian Cancer Society on my behalf this year in lieu of paying for lawn cutting…and to be honest, I have no idea if you actually did it or not but I know you said you would, and I trust and love you so, I can only assume it happened…so thanks!

g. xo

No comments: