Friday, October 16, 2009

meltdown...and the final best of the blog for 2009.

i had a bit of a meltdown last night - the details of which i won't go into but...suffice to say i was losin' it. ok. enough of that.
last night, too, saw me in an odd situation as well...i was at a place i often go for dinner...and the people in front of me knew me and asked who i was meeting there, i said it was just me. they asked me if i wanted to join them. i didn't want to. she's nice enough but i think he's an asshole. they asked me if i was sure and i told them i had to make it a quick meal and that i was also tired, etc...whatever. they asked one more time and i declined again, as politely as i could. they finally accepted and i was free. now this is a guy who is a good friend of a friend of mine but i had recently decided i was done with suffering him. why bother i think. he's not the world's worst person but he is, in my opinion, a very aggressive, guy-guy, who loves to have a few beers and ramp it up higher than i care to. loud. asshole. nope. no thanks.
ok...and here it is now, the final batch of pics for the best of the blog 2009.

i love you. i really do.

g. xo












No comments: