Friday, October 09, 2009

crackers and drug king pins.

I gotta tell ya, if I was a stoner – and I have been known to have a pull or two – I’d be all set-up at home with a bag and a bong and be endlessly surfing the new Google street view pics…that is some crazy shit. You really should check it out. And if you don’t know about it here’s the drill. Go to Google, click Google maps, enter and address you like to see, and then when the map comes up and you see the little upside down tear drop shaped flag, click on it. And then there will be another window indicating that you can see a picture of the street or the address you’ve selected. So fucked. And you can scroll around, look down the street, etc…excellent bud action. Of course not everything is there, but they’re working on it I’m sure.

What’s up with my cards? I didn’t see the game last night as I was out playing hockey with the bomber selects. We have a friendly game every second Thursday and last night was such a Thursday. I love the Thursday night hockey – I get to bed a bit late but it’s worth it…

Oh, the cards. They lost again last night putting them down two games. Come on Tony, get those guys going. It doesn’t look good.

At the store today I picked-up a box of the arrowroot baby cookies…fuck I love those things. Dip ‘em in yogurt or eat ‘em as is..A treat to be sure. Trouble is, like Ritz crackers, before you know it you’ve eaten an entire bow – which I haven’t done but I’m on the edge.

The long weekend looks steep to say the least. Seven or eight lawns, possible two hockey games, dinner out, dinner in, etc…I’m gonna knock off a lawn at lunch today, which isn’t included in the weekend totals – I blew away a couple at lunch yesterday as well…including that of Donald Macpherson local drug dude. Well, not drug dude in a bad way, drug dude is a very good way. We spoke yesterday as I took a break from cutting his grass – on my lunch hour – and he’s very interesting and just a great guy overall. We seem to share many of the same ideas about what needs to be done on the downtown east side, he of course, much more active in getting it done and having the ears on him so he can get shit done…or so he’s been trying. And he’s got a good lookin’ lawn.

Ok. Back at it.

I love you.

g. xo

No comments: