Friday, July 18, 2008

mr. backpain to you buddy.

ok...
so the blog has taken a bit of a backseat to my back pain....sure, sure, i cut a few lawns - but not without the help of the garbs and a load of back medicine. and i have been seen walking the streets doing errands and such, sure sure....that was me....riding my bike to raeside equipment to get some stuff for the garbs...sure, it was...then it was me later on the couch flat out wishing there was a god...or in the home traction unit wishing it didn't make my teeth hurt so much....so yes, i'm getting by, but there's a price to pay...
on a lighter note...ok..there is no lighter note right now...
i will celebrate a year with shauna tomorrow...how?..maybe a fatburger or something...maybe i'll do something classy like rent an air balloon and write something nice on it like , "i love you baby...." or maybe, just maybe, i'll just wake-up in the morning and tell her i love her and we'll figure out somewhere to go for dinner...better left to that i think....
i love you baby....can you rub some more A535 on my back? it's killlin' me....

g. xo

No comments: