Tuesday, July 15, 2008

lights, action, hockey...hey honey, can you take me to the hospital?

yup...
after cutting the grass at king edward and windsor, thanks to shauna giving me a ride up there, shauna came back and tole me while i was out cutting bc hydro decided to have an explosion and we were without power...nice. we decided to get on our bikes and get a coffee and a snack and whatever... while riding the bike was fun and such, the neck and back really started to act up so i chose to go back to the couch for some relax action.
then, like an idoit, i decided playing hockey would be a great idea. who cares if i can't turn my head, or skate well enough, i wanna play....so off i went. and by the time i got home i was fucked.
seriously fucked.
and at 5:30 am i had had enough of the pain and literally slithered off the bed and ot dressed and tried to make a break for it...the emergency dept. of st. paul's hospital...i had almost made my getaway when shauna woke-up and asked me what i was doing...busted. she was less than impressed that i would leave without asking for a ride or help or both...
so off went to st. paul's together. good times.
and by 6:15 am i had a whole new set of drugs in me and a prescription for some more...
so i see more traction in my future, more drugs and maybe some other such things...pilates, acupuncture maybe...

hey have a great day....

here are some wicked lawn pics....

g. xo











1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, Lisa and I have a great acupuncture. She helped Al out when he seriously fucked his back up last year as well. Between her and his chiro, he got all fixed up.