Thursday, April 03, 2008

slow down buddy...

last night on the way home from seattle - where i was really doing the I-5 boogie - i got pulled over by john law and, after checking my credentials and such, let me/us with just warning. and really, 79 mph in a 60 mph zone, is that really so bad?..and i had slowed down a great deal, or a little, at least since i was doing 90 mph a few minutes earlier but saw a cop and slowed down a little - the first cop let me go by unchecked, the second didn't but let me go anyways. nice. thanks dude.
we left seatac airport around 11:45 pm and were home by 2:30 am...including the border and picking up some duty free smokes for issy.
it's good to be home. as much as it's nice to get away, nothing is like your own bed. speaking of beds we get our new bed on sunday - bed four for those of you keeping track at home.
more later...

g. xo

No comments: